Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th....Biggest Loser Season 12....Not losing my NEW Family

I have always liked the number 13....don't know why except that it is 31 backwards and my bday is October 31st....yes HALLOWEEN!!!  That is another story.....

So on Friday the 13th, many of us Biggest Loser Hopefuls recieved some sad news.  They have casted Season 12...and of course I wasn't notified.  I think in a way I wasn't surprised about not gettin gon this season.  SO New out look on life and journey!  This doesn't stop me like the other 3 times I tried.  I will keep trying until I can no longer be on the ranch loosing enough weight. It's a hard journey and I have met close to 50 others who are on the same journey as I am.  Those are my NEW FAMILY!  You Know who you are!!

Everyone has their stories and everyone wants to get the help. Find a Buddy doesn't have to be close but can be helpful.....Keep in touch with that person, encourage and keep each other in check.  Find more people in your/our community to get together.  Start a walking group....Best FREE exercise we can do.  Keep the positive people in your life...I know I will!!

This is short tonight of course the kids are bugging me to get out of here and get some walking in themselves. I will inspire others and hope to be inspired too.  My fav saying & motto for a longtime has been Be The Change!!  We can all Be The Change within ourselves and within others.  Be the Butterfly we all are and Change for the better! 


Not losing the new friends and Family I have made over this long journey if you wish to stay in touch I am on twitter under ArmySisterof2 (will explain if asked) and if you want to email then let me know and I will send you my email.



BE THE CHANGE!!
Smile! Make everyone wonder what you are up too

Love to all my "Family"

No comments:

Post a Comment