Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday, March 12 New Day New Life New Outlook

Ok I am not feeling sorry for myself.  I am tryign to figure out what I am doing from this day forward. 

I still plan on working on my weight loss.   I have the support and the drive to do it have since November.   The love I have from my siblings is unfathomable.  I never really have known that to be so fullfilling in life.  Most of my siblings are quite a bit younger then I am.  I support them with all my heart, I just thought it really was more onesided.  My sister and my brother from  my dad are very active and love to go outdoors.  They have hiked in places I have only dreamed about.  They keep as active as they can.  Crissy, Jeff and I are planning on climbing a 14er.  Now I live by 15 of the 54 14ers.....Can't wait.  Having this goal I am setting up for a new out look on life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment