Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Friends who become FAMILY

Yesterday when I woke up I wasn't sure what the day was really going to bring.  Later that afternoon I did find out.....Me finding another job.  Not the best time to be let go....just spent the weekend in Denver.  Couldn't time that perfectly......Wish I would have known earlier though.  But that is in the past. 

I am looking to the future.  I am looking at what it will all bring to me.  I am scared, excited and nervous as ever.  Good reason being I have 2 kids to look out for.   This is just another set back but I am looking positive.  That is all I can do.    I have applied today for a job that made my son laugh just because it will be full circle as he said.   I worked in the same place about 7 yrs ago...left the company it was bought out by another company....now that company is being bought out by yet another company....same field....gotta love telecommunications.It's not the best thing I want to do it is 30 minutes away.

On to other things.....I have come to value friends so much in my life.   Even those I may not even met in person ever.  I have such a connection to a group on twitter....love each and everyone of them as if I have known them forever.  I have my friends here in my small mountain community that I wouldn't trade for anything.  One gave last night above and beyond what she should have given.  She told me that I give to so many and not take anything in return what she bought was just a little of what I shared with her in the time we have known each other.  She managed to wake me so to say and realize I have alot in my life.
We have to be positive no matter what we do and what negativity comes our way.  Be Ourselves. Be Strong! Share your voice with others....let those who have touched your life know how you feel.  I maybe down but I am not out.  I have others who are lifting me up and holding me up to be strong.  I need and want everyone in my life to be right where they are.  I am here for them and I know they are here for me.

I love you my friends and now my new family members.  I know this isn't making much sense, but neither is my life right now......LMAO  

SMILE & Make them wonder what you are up too!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment