Thursday, June 9, 2011

FINALLY!! I can blog!! Kids need their own computer

YEAH!!!  No he will give me the laptop but then sit there an bug me because I am either on Twitter or trying to get in to do a blog posting...GOODNESS I should even check the 3500 emails I can't check from my phone.  SO he wants to get a netbook with his first paycheck.   I think after his second one maybe.  Spilt half and half, but the only place so far to find a decent one is at WalMart...Not bad just have to wait and see.

SO Last night on twitter took on the challenge from twitter buddy @Hamsasya well started a couple of us saying yeah and the OFF it went like wildfire through out twitter buddies.   SO I am walking this afternoon. Trying to wait the heat of the day to die down and the traffic to slow down. So at my fav Coffee Cafe and watching my son on my ipod, just don't kill it before we go and walk....YES I SAID WE!!  he doesn't want to but I told him he didn't do baseball this summer so he will be walking with me and watching our eating habits and EXERCISING!!  He isn't liking it but tough this family will get healthier no matter what!!

My daughter is off with my mom for the summer.  She has gotten her hair cut...YEAH!! and is smiling like crazy...and miss her sooo much!!  Een with her 230AM phone call that she missed me so much and wanted to come home!!  I think this is the best for her Plus my mom is helping out with her diet and seeing if it is really wheat/gluten that is bothering her.  That maybe lot of her problem too with her weight.

I have committed to go and walk at least 2miles or so every other day....can't push everyday right now.  But I need some other ideas.  I am 430lbs so can't do much, I do have weights I take with me on the walks so that isn't bad.....Did I just say CAN'T DO MUCH....Oh bull plucky as my Gma Page would say.  I CAN DO ANYTHING!!  We were in the store last night and my son asks me to slow down walking in the store.  SLOW DOWN??  I guess I move at a pretty good pace.  I am happy I can make my kids have to work to keep up with me.  I want my children to understand movement is what we lacked for so long and now I want them to keep that movement going and get healthier.   Emily will txt me and ask if I got my walk in for the day...she is riding her bike and just staying outside when they can stand the heat....and the GNATS!!  They are horrible on the Western Slope of Colorado. 

I better get off this computer even though I just got it back from the oldest.....Get MY MOVE ON!! I had a completely different post for now but will do it later on.....GOTTA GO GET TEAMKICKASS in GEAR here!!!


SMILE! Make the world wonder what you are up too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment