Friday, April 29, 2011

Life Being An Overweight Mom

I never wanted to be an "overweight" mom. I wanted to be able to have fun with the kids run around at the park...going on hiking trips...feel comfortable in the swimming pool with the kids.  WOW  never thought I would be sitting here writing this and say I am 430lbs...YES OFFICAL WEIGHT!! 

Ok so Day One...ADMIT that I need to get this weight off.  I just really think about the last dr's appt I had.  The Dr told me I needed to get the weight off I may not be here in 5-10 yrs or not have the life I expect to live.  My blood work was good..except for Thyroid and Iron levels....We knew the hypothyroidism, but can honestly say HATE the feeling on the meds feel the same way off meds too.  I was told to take an Aspirin aday, but no other meds.   Dr made comment..."Jenn, you are the healthest Obese person I know, now we just need to get the weight off"   

HEALTHY OBESE....if that is an oxymoron if ever heard one...HAHA  Those 2 words should never be together.  Don't sugar-coat that I need to lose the weight  I know that!! I have known it for 12 yrs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment